If you have questions, need assistance or would like a paper copy of any of this information, please contact:
Institutional Assessment and Compliance • Flowers Hall 107 • 334/833-4416 • email@example.com
Huntingdon College is accredited by
the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
to award baccalaureate and associate degrees. Contact the Commission on
Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call
404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Huntingdon
Students wishing to register comments with the Commission on Colleges may do so at http://sacscoc.org/thirdpartycomments.asp.
OTHER ACCREDITATION AND MEMBERSHIP
- Huntingdon's Athletic Training Education Program (ATEP) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education Programs (CAATE).
BOC Pass Rate
- 2009-2010 -- 33.33%
- 2010-2011 -- 33.33%
- 2011-2012 -- 28.57%
- 2012-2013 -- 0%
- 3 year aggregate -- 27.27%
- Huntingdon's Educator Preparation Program is accredited by the Alabama State Department of Education.
- Huntingdon's music programs are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music.
- Huntingdon College also holds membership in the National Association of Schools and Colleges of the United Methodist Church, the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, the Council of Independent Colleges Tuition Exchange, The Tuition Exchange Incorporated, the Marine Environmental Sciences Consortium, the Montgomery Higher Education Consortium, and has membership in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Division III.
- Huntingdon is also on the approved lists of the University Senate of the United Methodist Church and the American Association of University Women.
STATE APPROVALS/COMPLAINT PROCESSES
The institution must make available for review to any enrolled or prospective student upon request, a copy of the documents describing the institution's accreditation and its State, Federal, or tribal approval or licensing. The institution must also provide its students or prospective students with contact information for filing complaints with its accreditor and with its State approval or licensing entity and any other relevant State official or agency that would appropriately handle a student's complaint. (34 CFR 668.43(b))
Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission http://www.gnpec.org/consumer-resources/gnpec-authorized-school-complainant-form/
FSA STUDENT LOAN OMBUDSMAN CONTACT INFORMATION:
Effective February 28, 2016, please use the following information to contact the FSA Student Loan Ombudsman Group.
Back to main Consumer Information page